Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Challenge # 56 Paper Piecing:)

Happy Sunday everyone:) Hope you are having a fantastic day:) Janet here with this weeks challenge! Your challenge for today is Paper Piecing! This is such a fun technique! Remember the more you enter the more chances you have to win all the great prizes! Plus since the winner from Feb hasn't gotten back to me yet i am adding it on to March! So the prize is going to be huge!!!

Onto the DT cards:)









Did you know you could paper piece a carrot?? Well Mary proved you can! Awesome card!
















Anne made this lovely card!


















This lovely angel is by Anita!

















Angela made this darling card!

















Debby made this fantastic card!





















Joan's cards is so cute!















This is my card.




















Chris' very pretty card:)














4 comments:

  1. Love to use piercing! Your inspiration is always so beautiful. You girls rock! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice cards. Thanks for the challenge. Today was the first time I heard the theme Paper Piecing. Never realized the layer was called that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t know why, but the first time it doesn´t work my link and so I´m to late, but I like to give you my card too. So here is my card http://antjesbastelseite.blogspot.com/2010/03/einladung-zur-konfirmation_24.html

    Sorry for the bad english ;-)

    Antjexxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}