Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome to the Challenge Blog!!!

I have decided to make a challenge blog because i love coming up with challenges for my blogging friends to play along with!! I will start making challenges March 1st!! Before then though i will need some helpers!! I will need 3-4 people ever week to make some cards before the challenge is posted so i have some samples to show:) If this interests you drop me a line!! janetrossi@yahoo.ca
I will be doing sketch and colour challenges plus any other challenges i can think of:) I will post them on Sundays!!
HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Great, roll on March :)
    Cheers
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Janet! Looking forward to the challenges! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}